Ashwagandha, also called Winter Cherry, Indian Ginseng and sometimes spelled Ashwaganda, is one of Ayurveda’s most highly acclaimed adaptogens. An adaptogen is an herb with overall nervine tonic benefits – energizing the body when it needs it during the day, and calming overactive nerves for easy and restful sleep at night.
The word Ashwagandha is alternately translated as the “strength,” “sweat,” and “smell” of ten horses. This is sometimes said to refer to the smell of the root, and likely also harks back to its building and strengthening properties, and its tropism for building the nervous system and sexual vitality. The root is also used to support athletic performance, endurance and exercise recovery.
Ashwagandha is one of Ayurveda’s few natural ojas builders, which means it supports vitality, immunity, radiant health and longevity. Ashwagandha is also considered to have herbal intelligence, as it can increase or decrease stress hormones like cortisol depending on the needs of the body.
- Herbal Ayurvedic Massage oil for Weak & Sore muscles – Relaxing & Regenerating
- Ashwagandha – Warming & Nourishing – Relaxes tired and worn out muscles – rich with vitamins & minerals – encourages the regeneration of tissues -Calming and grounding herb – supports deep and natural sleep – dispels nervous and erratic energy – calms the mind and body
- Enriched with Triphala & Manjishta – Purifying & Toning – Detoxifies the blood – Increases blood flow to encourage healing – Highly Anti-Oxidant
- Pure Cold Pressed Organic Sesame oil – warming & nourishing – high levels of vitamins A, E, & D – Strengthens & Tones the skin & Muscles – Naturally Anti-oxidant
- All Natural Ingredients – Completely free of animal products